Start Process Today @ Rs 1499
Applicability of ESI?
The ESIC is applicable on all the establishments having 10 or more workers and is beneficial to all the employees earning Rs.15, 000/- or less per month as wages, employer must contribute 4.75 percent and employee must contributes 1.75 percent towards ESI.
Benefits of ESIC
THE Employees registered under ESIC are entitled to medical treatment for themselves and their dependents, unemployment cash benefits and maternity leaves for women employees.
What is ESI Return?
Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) is self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for the Indian Workers, which is an autonomous corporation governed by Ministry of Labour and Employment. This Fund of ESI is managed by Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) and its rules regulations. All entities registered under ESI registration must file ESI returns which is due half yearly.
How to file ESIC return?
Following points needs to be considered for ESI Return:
- Log in Employer Portal using 17 digit Employer digit code.
- Go to monthly contribution section.
- All the details of the employer contribution will be displayed.
- Verify the details.
- If there is any short payments in respect of employeesthen complete the dues.
- Do Self Certification under monthly contribution section, then check mark the declaration and submit the return.