Start Process Today @ Rs 25000/- (Onwards)
Process To Obtain
PRIVATE SECURITY LICENSE (PSARA)
Private Security Agencies are those organisations involved in providing security services including training of security guards.The operation of private security agencies are governed by The Private Security Agencies Regulation Act, 2005 in short called as‘PSARA’.No person or private security agency can commence a business or provide security guard without holding a license.
Documents Required for Pasara Licence
- Certificate of Incorporation of the company or LLP
- MOA &AOA of the company or Partnership deed as the case may be.
- Affidavit as per PSARA Act.
- Memorandum of understanding from security training institute
- Ownership proof for principal place of business
- Identity card for all employees.
- Character verification certificate for the employees.
- Detailed armed licences
PRE REQUISITE FOR PSARA APPLICATION:
- Allotment of PAN
- Registration with service tax department
- Provident fund (PF) registration
- Employees State Insurance(ESI) registration
- Registration of establishment under Shops & Establishment.
- Registration under Contractual labour Act
What is PSARA means ?
PSARA means The Private Security Agency regulations Act.This Act deals with the control and regulation of private security agencies.
Who is a private security guard ?
A person who provides private security to any other person or property with or without arms.
What are the duties of private security guards ?
The duties of the security guard is: To provide private security to any other person or property or both. To assist police authority in any investigation process in any agency activity in which he was employed. To bring to notice about any violation of law to the supervisor.And not to share any information to any unknown person.
What are Private Security Agencies ?
A person or body of persons other than Government agency department or organisation engaged in the business of providing private security services.
What should be the age of a security guard ?
A person between the age of 18 to 65 only can be engaged as a security guard.